A team player who can work independently whilst delivering the ultimate customer experience to our extensive customer base who love to travel on local and worldwide cruises!
- Demonstrated sales ability to meet targets and/or KPI’s
- Proficient Microsoft and technology skills
- Travel & Cruise industry experience advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills
- Above and beyond customer service experience essential
- Excellent organisational and time management attributes
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Your day will involve selling worldwide cruises and travel insurance to new and existing members.
- Full-Time Permanent Positions on a rotating roster
- Unmatched incentive plan
- Competitive base salary package
- Earn uncapped commissions paid weekly
- No shortage of sales to be achieved
- Amazing staff incentives and employee benefits including cruises and famils
- We provide an exceptional work & life balance
- Full Training provided
- Ongoing support and training
- Fantastic career opportunities
Don’t let this opportunity SAIL by!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no student visa applicants, thank you.
Show your interest & complete the form below
About Our Vacation Centre
As the Gold Coast’s largest travel employer, Our Vacation Centre and I.C.E. Vacations lead the way in Australian cruise and travel, assisting our customers to travel the world on a dream holiday. Over 350 engaged employees speak to customers every day to create their dream holidays. And whether that be as simple as local flights and a hotel in Sydney, a 15 day Alaskan cruise-rail-tour journey, an Asian adventure or even a luxury European river cruise – we have them covered.