Our Vacation Centre Pty Ltd is a global leader with a prominent presence in the Cruise and Travel industry. We are powered by INNOVATION and unmatched in delivering the most value for money travel and leisure products and services from offices across the world.
Working in this dynamic environment within our Manukau, Auckland office with free parking, you will also enjoy many other benefits including:
- Uncapped commission – paid weekly!
- Full time position on a rotating roster!
- Work and Life Balance!
- Fantastic employee incentives!
- Amazing work culture, high energy team!
Your day will involve selling international and domestic cruises, tours, hotels, flights and travel insurance to new and existing clients. Working in an inbound sales role means all enquiries are received via phone or email, no more face to face consulting! We have more enquiries than we can manage so there is no shortage of sales to be achieved!
- A proven record in the travel industry
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and/or KPI’s
- GDS skills required
- Amazing organisational and time management attributes
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Ability to expand on existing and new business, creating your own sales pipeline
- Proficient Microsoft & technology skills
- A team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Previous travel experience required.
Our Vacation Centre is committed to recognising and rewarding our employees by providing fully paid training, ongoing mentoring and team support in addition to opportunities of career advancement and employee incentives within a positive and dynamic team environment.
Come aboard and don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no student visa applicants thank you.
Show your interest & complete the form below
About Our Vacation Centre / ICE Vacations
Our office in New Zealand enables us to give our New Zealand customers a local consultant to speak to, as well as offering support to the team in our Australia office. As the Gold Coast’s largest travel employer, I.C.E. Vacations leads the way in Australian cruise and travel, assisting our customers to travel the world on a dream holiday. Over 350 engaged employees speak to customers every day to create their dream holidays. And whether that be as simple as local flights and a hotel in Sydney, a 15 day Alaskan cruise-rail-tour journey, an Asian adventure or even a luxury European river cruise – we have them covered.